Out of stock
Tech Problem: Having to buy different devices to achieve different effects
TG Solution: One colour touch-screen device that can run two super powerful, different style hand pieces simultaneously. You may already own a hand piece compatible with the drive!
With so many machines now available to choose from, all designed to achieve different cosmetic results, staying at the forefront of the industry can be expensive for the modern day technician. Instead of adding new hand pieces to their collection for different effects, techs need to buy a whole new device. However, the TG IndelibeLiner devices have been built so that you can use the two totally different TG hand pieces at the same time, and even convert one of these drives to fit a hand piece that you may already own, meaning that you can grow your selection of hand pieces instead of spending thousands on new devices!
Key Features of the TG IndelibeLiner devices include:
- 5.6in (En Point)/10.4in (Power Point) Colour Touch Screen with stunning visual graphics
- Dual independent drive output to run two different hand pieces simultaneously
- Two Hand Piece options means a vast selection of needle configurations available
- Recommended pre-set speeds per hand piece
- As powerful as you want it: Built to drive the hand pieces to their maximum safe output potential
- Overload and thermal protection, forced air cooling system
- Power supply tailored to any countries requirement
- Suitable for Cosmetic and Medical Tattooing
- Dual Footswitch and onscreen Actuation
- Pink LED’s built into the En Point
- CE Certified, UK Engineered, Totally Future Proof
PLEASE READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONSOur Terms and Conditions tell you information about us and the legal terms and conditions (Terms) on which we sell any of the Tracie Giles IndelibeLinerTM Range or Tracie Giles approved Products (Products) listed in our catalogue (our Catalogue) to you.
Our catalogue comprises of our catalogue (digital or print), our price list (our Price List) and an order form (our Order Form), (together our Catalogue).
Our Terms will apply to any contract between us for the sale and supply of products to you (Contract).
Please read our Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them fully before you place your order. If you have any queries or do not fully understand any of the below outlined Terms and Conditions that you agree to when purchasing a Product with us, please contact us before placing your order.
Please note that by ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these Terms and the other documents expressly referred to in them.
You can view our terms and conditions by clicking here.